Chemical Licenses and Permits
Our Consultancy and Advisory services includes compiling information for the license applications and provide support for the entire development phase. With the provision of a team of Professional Engineer (PE), Qualified Person (QP) , Registered Inspector (RI) for the regulatory submission to the relevant authorities.;
- The National Environment Agency (NEA) for the import & storage of Hazardous Substances (HS);
- The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) for the Petroleum & Flammable Material (P&FM) Storage License and Fire Safety Certificate (FSC);
- The Ministry of Manpower (MOM) – Major Hazard Installation (MHI) for the storage of Dangerous Substances (DS);
- National Authority Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC);
- The Singapore Police Force (SPF) Explosive Precursors (EP);
- Jurong Town Corporation (JTC) Change and Extension of Used / Lease Renewal and Extension;
- Prepare and Renewal of the Emergency Response Plan (ERP)/ Transport Emergency Response Plan (TERP);
- Building Plans (BP) / Minor Addition and Alteration (A&A) Works/ Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) Project Submission Works.
We handle the approval process meticulously by preparing the specific requirements for our project discussions with our client and the competent authorities.