Chemical Licenses and Permits
Our Consultancy services includes compiling information for the chemical license applications and provide support for the entire development phase. With the provision of a team of Professional Engineer (PE), Qualified Person (QP) , Registered Inspector (RI) for the Regulatory submission to the relevant authorities.
- For MHI (Major Hazards / High Risk Installation) Such as : Chemical Production Plants & Chemical Warehouse;
- The National Environment Agency (NEA) for the import & storage of Hazardous Material;
- The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF/FSSD) for the Petroleum & Flammable Material (P&FM) Storage License;
- National Authority (Chemical Weapons Convention);
- The Singapore Police Force (Explosive Precursors);
- Factory and Worksite Registration (MOM/JTC/URA/BCA);
- Appoint the Registered Inspector(RI)/ Professional Engineer (PE)/ Qualified Person (QP);
- Prepare the Emergency Response Plan (ERP)/ Transport Emergency Response Plan (TERP);
- Minor Addition and Alteration (MA&A) Works/ Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) Project Submission Works.
We handle the approval process meticulously by preparing the specific requirements for our project discussions with our client and the competent authorities.