Chemical License and Permit

Chemical Licenses and Permits

Our Consultancy services includes compiling information for the license applications and provide support for the entire development phase. With the provision of a team of Professional Engineer (PE), Qualified Person (QP) , Registered Inspector (RI) for the Regulatory submission to the relevant authorities.

  1. For MHI (Major Hazards / High Risk Installation) Such as : Chemical Production Plants & Chemical Warehouse;
  2. The National Environment Agency (NEA) for the import & storage of Hazardous Material;
  3. The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF/FSSD) for the Petroleum & Flammable Material (P&FM) Storage License;
  4. National Authority (Chemical Weapons Convention);
  5. The Singapore Police Force (Explosive Precursors);
  6. Factory and Worksite Registration (MOM/JTC/URA/BCA);
  7. Appoint the Registered Inspector(RI)/ Professional Engineer (PE)/ Qualified Person (QP);
  8. Prepare the Emergency Response Plan (ERP)/ Transport Emergency Response Plan (TERP);
  9. Minor Addition and Alteration (MA&A) Works/ Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) Project Submission Works.

We handle the approval process meticulously by preparing the specific requirements for our project discussions with our client and the competent authorities.